Beautiful

Here is a vid of the original live vocal and guitar recording for the song "Beautiful." It was intended as a demo and I was experimenting with imovie at the time so I just set up the camera and did a few takes, this being the best one. I liked the take so much that it went from demo status to "keeper" and it will be used on the CD. Dave came in and laid a great drum track to this but it was difficult as there was no set tempo or metronome. My timing is pretty good but not perfect and Dave did a fantastic job. I think the only thing I'm going to add to this is some electric bass guitar and possibly some Hammond b3 organ. I'm trying to keep this thing simple but my musical Libido starts to take over. I'm gonna keep this simple, I'm gonna keep this simple, I'm gonna keep this simple!!!!! BTW that's a Neumann TLM 103 through a Focusrite pre on my Taylor acoustic.


Comments

Popular Posts