New Recordings

Dave and I are planning on a few new recordings, maybe next week. I'm going to try and keep it simple this time around with Dave not even bringing his whole kit, just kick, snare, high hat and maybe a floor tom. The tunes are called (tentatively) "When you loved me" and "September"... It's been a slow month as far as music production goes but I've written a few good ones. I was working on an advertising thing (it's just not for me, I hated it) and out of crunching for that a few songs appeared, one of them in a dream (again!) Also, I've been having trouble with my Facebook music page because it won't let me add anymore songs so I may put a few "b-sides" on here. These are finished tunes I just can't seem to find a place for. Dave says "put 'em all on a CD" but i don't know....

Can this
sit well next to mostly organic pop songs?? I guess it comes down to how good the songs are, right??

Comments

  1. I have trouble listening to the music you uploaded. I guess it is because of my missing plug-ins. How long have you been in the recording industry?
    learn home recording

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm no longer in the industry Michael. I was for about 15 years as an artist and learned how to use the tools by being able to work in many great studios. You need a quicktime player to hear the tunes here. But if you are teaching home recording you probably know that already. Take care. RD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts