Tape and Glue is here

Finally, all of the puzzle pieces have arrived. I will make the record available on May 3rd by the following methods: Via Bandcamp where I will include a CD with download for $10 OR CD only via mail order to my PO Box which is Rick Dobbelaer PO Box 351 Valley Cottage, NY 10989, also for $10. Please be sure to include return address and make a check out to cash or Rick Dobbelaer when sending to the PO Box. If you are in Rockland you can also get a copy @ Long Island drum center on Main St. in Nyack. I will update when I have more walk in locations available. Thanks so much for supporting Dave and I throughout the making of this record, it has been a long haul. I almost gave up a few times but I'm so glad I didn't. I will continue this blog with updates on "Tape and Glue" progress and any future recording projects. I'm already thinking about the next one.... I'm hoping to "get off the grid" and bring it back to 1978 with a guitar, bass and drum set up. I have a bunch of songs that are ready. I also have a bunch of decent songs that didn't make the current CD that I would like to release in EP form but let's just see how this one goes. I'm doing everything out of pocket and need to take everything slow or else my next record will be about my impending divorce!

Comments

Popular Posts